**After major elbow surgery, Rolfing resolved my pain and made my arm functional again,
Click Here to see the Owner’s personal story.**
People come for Rolfing to get relief from:
- Pain & Whiplash from recent Motor Accidents (I bill insurance directly on PIP cases!)
- Sports injuries or trouble spots (running, golfing, soccer, tennis, etc.)
- Improve posture
- Low Back Pain – Do you have it when you wake up in the morning?
- Sciatica – Want to get rid of the pain in your butt?
- Pulled muscles – Are you an athlete that keeps getting them?
- IT Band Syndrome – Interested in making this go away permanently?
- Nagging pain from car accidents, both recent or old
- Whiplash Injuries
- Neck & Shoulder Pain – Too much time on your computer/smartphone?
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Headaches & Migraines
- Shooting pain or numbness in legs, arms, shoulders or hands
- Recovery from surgery – to reduce long-term effects
- Feeling old (Your body feels painful & tiresome to get through the day)
Bellevue Location: Schedule Appointment
Tacoma Location: Schedule Appointment
What is Rolfing?
Rolfing Structural Integration is a system of hands-on therapy that can help eliminate pain, improve posture and balance as well as greatly improve range of motion. As a Certified Rolfer in the Tacoma area, I work on your soft tissue (muscles, tendons, ligaments, organs, arteries, and inflamed nerves) with my hands. Similar to plastic wrap, these soft tissues are strong but flexible and easily become bound up, causing pain, limited movement or bad posture. By working in direct contact with soft tissue (often at a deep level), significant and long-lasting structural changes can be made.
Your body is made up of many interconnected parts. When any one part is not functioning properly, the rest of your body naturally compensates. This compensation is often what causes the most pain or discomfort because parts are forced to perform functions they were not made for. With a holistic approach, my Rolfing practice in Tacoma ensures that we’re not just treating where the pain is showing up but also the source of the problem. Balance and alignment are fundamentals of the Rolfing system.
Others seek to maximize performance in athletics or exercise, speed rehabilitation or enhance their personal growth.
As we accumulate injuries, accidents, illnesses, repetitive movements and habitual postures we affect our ability to stay vertically balanced and more energy is required for daily life.
Rolfing helps bodies feel stronger, straighter, better balanced, healthier and more enjoyable.