Benefits of Rolfing
Improving your alignment can have a positive impact on all of your body’s systems (i.e. immune, circulatory, nervous, & muscle).
While the results of Rolfing differ from person to person, clients commonly report many of the following benefits:
- Relief from pain
- Improved posture
- Easier and more powerful movement
- Less stress and tension
- Better digestion
- Increased body awareness
- Feeling taller and straighter
- More physical and emotional balance in their lives
- Changes that can last for years
People of all ages and walks of life can benefit from Rolfing. If you are looking for a Natural Pain Management system or want to experience optimum health and body performance, and you live in the Seattle, Bellevue and/or Tacoma area, you are a candidate for Rolfing.
Some specific problems addressed with Rolfing, Structural Integration include:
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Sciatica and other nerve related pain
- Recurring athletic injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- IT Band Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Whiplash Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Helps people feel younger and move with more ease as they age
- Chronic pain conditions (low back pain)
- Chronic tension problems, such as headaches, or tension in neck & shoulders.
- Recovery from accidents, injuries and surgery
- Helps athletes increase performance with greater joint range of motion & overall flexibility
There is almost no end to the sheer number of conditions that Rolfing can help with at my practice in Bellevue & Tacoma, WA. Every tissue in your body works in symphony with all of the parts around it. Knowing how all of the tissues interact and how to facilitate them acting in a healthy way is just a part of what makes me successful at helping people feel more upright, flexible and is an incredibly effective natural Pain Management System.